Effective 29 March 2018, NHS England issued guidance that over the counter items will no longer be routinely prescribed in primary care.
Click here for more information
Obtain A Repeat Prescription?
If you need a further supply of your medicines please hand in the computer slip, available from the Reception counter, with the items you need clearly marked or write down what you want and hand it in. Please allow 48 hours for the signed prescription to be collected.
Online repeat prescription ordering system for patients
Our clinical system switch is now complete and patients are now able to sign up for Patient Access which will enable you to book appointments and order prescriptions.
Login page: www.patientaccess.com
Patients often struggle to find time during their busy working day to request repeat prescriptions. We at Hartland Way Surgery are now able to offer you an online repeat prescription service. The system is quick and simple for our patients to request their repeat medication online – at any time of the day, wherever they are at the time!
What do patients have to do to access online repeat prescription ordering system?
It is a quick and simple process.
Simply ask at the Reception Desk to be registered for the service.
The service is available to anyone over the age of 16 years only currently.
Following are the benefits of an online repeat prescription ordering system:
- When the patient logs into their account to request repeat medication they are presented with a list of their eligible repeat items.
- Requesting repeat items is as simple as ticking the appropriate boxes and clicking to request the selection.
- The patient then submits the request and receives a confirmation email to let them know the request was sent to the practice successfully.
- At any time patients can view the progress of the repeat requests along with a summary of all their requests from the past 3 months.
- The online repeat services can be enabled independently of online appointments
- Current and previous requests are managed to stop patients from 'over requesting'
For further information please contact the surgery on 020 8777 7215.
We are unable to take prescription request over the telephone.